Simple & Delicious. Let’s break it down:
- 1/4 cup-Regular olive oil (don’t use the expensive EVOO–regular olive oil works well)
- 1/2 cup Coarse Sea Salt
- 3-4 drops of your favorite essential or fragrance oil. I use Kuumba Made fragrance essence in Lily of the Valley.
- A small bowl, jar, or tupperware container.
1. Mix the ingredients thusly: put the salt in the bowl first, then pour in the olive oil, and finally put a few drops of the essential or perfumed oil in.
2. Mix it all up with your fingers. You should get a paste that’s more salt than oil. You can pour more salt in if you got out of hand with the oil. Okay, you’re done!
3. Use your body scrub! (I love using it after soaking in a scalding bath for a few minutes…then I get out, towel dry, use the scrub, & rinse off with cool water. Just like the spahhhh) It leaves your skin insanely soft and dewey looking.
Special Ladypants Tips:
- Keeps in the refrigerator for about a week–cover well or it will absorb all the lovely refrigerator smells-true story.
- Makes your bathtub slippery (it has oil in it, duh). Please clean your bathtub after use to avoid injuries and/or lawsuits.
Now go forth and make super-secret ladypants ninja body scrub.
Next mix the ingredients together. Pour the